1. MEDIAThis covers both interfaces and what is consumed in them. A website or app, for example, is media. What you consume in them (texts, pictures, functionalities) is the content. It’s a conjunction of content and form we can produce separately or all together. 1a. ONLINE SPACES We build the appropriate digital space, from less to more, after careful consideration of the client’s needs, budget, and goals. We build, ad hoc, not prêt-à-porter.
- Websites: news portals, topical blogs, commercial, e-commerce.
- Mobile apps: from mobile versions to full operational apps.
- News, commercial & advertising copy, reports and others (in 10 languages).
- Image: photography, illustration, video, multimedia.
- Video: digital clip, Youtube video, promotional or educational.
- Multimedia: interactive.
2. E-DUCATIONWe teach, help teaching and train people online. We have a growing experience not only in transmitting information but showing results and accompanying individuals or teams in a host of competencies. 2a. TUTORING You register on one of our tutoring routines or tell us about an area of your interest within our competencies.
- Basic Journalism for research, publishing, and networking. 4 weeks.
- A made-for-you Webmastering practice. 4 weeks.
- Community Management with the networks you choose to work. 4 weeks.
- Basic Photoshop® design and production. From 2 to 4 weeks.
- The minimum necessary for excellent use of Microsoft® Office. From 2 to 6 weeks.
3. DATA RESEARCH & ANALYTICSWe perform analytics on journalistic, marketing or commercial clients. Our reports are on-demand, ad hoc and strictly focused on our client’s requests. 3a. MEDIA AND JOURNALISM We are usually asked to evaluate plans for media ventures before they are developed. We do a throughout analysis before project development. Our experience helps these ventures to tame risk, create better services and gain profitability in a shorter term. For ongoing media, we consult on fact-checking, monetization, social media integration, audience engagement, and SEO.
- Fact-checking of news, news trends or specific themes or topics
- News media or campaign performance, comparations, trends, user reactions.
- Research on specific requirements and needs, i.e., news outlets monetization.
- Online marketing studies.
- Monetization strategies.
- Marketing, advertising, and branded content.
Back to Services Know Who We Are Some of the companies we have served
Get in contact! Phone: +1-305-721-5477